Digital Marketing Specialist
Cober has 103 years of experience in; print, marketing & communications and we are looking to expand our team! We are one of Canada’s largest commercial printers & ship out over 2 million orders a month! We are a full-service company – a one-stop-shop for businesses to complete their needs through; print, digital, marketing, online portals, shipping & fulfillment. Over the past couple of years, we are proud of the tech innovations we have made and are constantly investing in our manufacturing capabilities.
Do you have a passion for developing, testing & executing digital marketing campaigns/programs!?
Reporting to our Marketing Program Innovation Manager the Digital Marketing Specialist will be crucial in assisting in the development of a campaign strategy, implementing the digital components on a multitude of different platforms and completing weekly, monthly & yearly analysis reports.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
What is in this for you?
- Full time, 9-5 PM permanent position
- Eligible for health care & benefits after 90 days
- Lunches, contests & activities that are hosted by our Culture Club
- The chance to be part of a new innovative passionate team that has the goal to expand.
- Will be one of the main points of contact for Cober’s Digital Marketing partners;
- Work with Cober’s Marketing Program Innovation Team & partners to execute on Digital Marketing & Advertising campaigns;
- Will work with all stakeholders to pull project reports or identify areas of opportunities for new & existing digital campaigns;
- Provide campaign/project reports to Marketing Program Innovation Manager as requested;
- Develop copy & source content for, but not limited to; client social media posts & ads, blogs and more.
- Is familiar with the requirements for posting creative on all social and digital advertising platforms;
- Will work with Cober’s internal marketing team to build-out Cober’s internal Marketing Automation system;
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with the Marketing Program Innovation Manager to develop digital marketing processes and standards for Cober clients;
- Required to manage multiple priorities, and submit time-logs at the end of each day/week.
- Completion of a post-secondary Degree/ Diploma in Digital Marketing Communications or equivalent work experience
- 1-2+ years of related work experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite
- Familiarity with all social media channels and content distribution strategies;
- Ability to set-up Google Tag Manager to recommend and implement digital marketing strategies with correct tagging and tracking based on the goals of the campaign;
- Proficient in Google Analytics and have past experience managing a digital marketing budget and maximizing value;
- Understanding of email marketing systems design and deployment + sort and develop customer lists (History working with MailChimp, HubSpot and Mindfire would be an asset);
- Flexibility to travel for onsite client/partner meetings;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and vendors;
- Ability to work on a wide variety of projects with varying production styles;
- Must be an efficient “self-starter” that is able to take direction and execute things independently;
- Has experience working in and updating websites through common Content Management System platforms (WordPress, Drupal etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
Bonus If you have:
- UX design training and/or related experience
- Experience with Website Content Management and SEO – ideal if you have an understanding of how to use WordPress, Unbounce, MindFire can take over any addition of SSL certificate cates
- Understanding of project tools; Trello, Harvest & Teamwork
How to Apply:
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for a position that you can sink your teeth into & work with a fun upbeat team? We would love to hear from you & see your examples of your work. Please send your resumes & cover letter + any portfolios to email@example.com